Shipping & Customs Information
- We offer the cheapest Australian and International shipping costs online for Golliwogs
- Australian buyers also get the option of flat rate $9.95 E-Parcel Express at checkout. No matter how many Golliwogs you buy, pay only $9.95 to upgrade to Express delivered anywhere in Australia.
How to track your parcel instructions are available on our "How to track your parcels page"
Typical shipping transit times.
|Location & Service||Transit Times|
|Australian Standard Shipping - Anywhere in Australia||3-10 business days depending on location|
|Australia E-Parcel Express - Metro locations||1-3 business days. No guarantee of overnight.|
|Australian E-Parcel Express - Country locations||3-7 business days. Longer times are for W.A Regional|
|International Airmail - Insured, or Pack and Track.||10-21 Business Days|
|International Express Courier International - Express Airmail & Courier||3-7 Business Days is average for U.K. Europe and U.S.A. Some locations may take longer, up to 21 days even with Express.|
International Customers - We reserve the right to choose the method of shipping based on your location. We send all parcels insured, so please don't worry. If there are postal issues that we cannot resolve, we always replace or refund.
International Customs & Duty Information
If you are buying from another country (I.E. Not Australia) or intending to send the Golliwogs as a gift to another country. Please be aware of the following.
- Import duties, taxes and charges for shipments to other countries other than Australia, are not included in the item price or postage charges As these are often inderterminate given the number of countries we ship too, and can change regularly, these charges are the buyer’s or recipients responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying. By purchasing you agree to pay these costs, or the costs associated with returning the item to us if refused at the destination. No refunds will be given on any shipping costs should the item be refused. We will also deduct a 10% restocking fee before we issue any refunds on parcels that are refused or are sent back unclaimed.
- Every country has different import levels at which price levies are applied. We suggest you research this before buying. The U.K. with the lowest threshhold has information on the Govt Website.
- If your parcel is showing HELD by Royal Mail (U.K) parcels, details on clearing the parcel through Customs can be found on the Parcel Force Website.
*Please note - We do not ship to all countries. The availability of shipping to your location will be made clear at checkout.